Thursday, May 20, 2010

How Can You Tell If It Is A Bitter Almond

Prayer of a name that drowns

Heaven is a gag levitating
and sun blind a paratrooper who jumped
paper airplane
Cain Abel smashed without knowing
which was written in poetry.
My wrinkles and lines of the parquet
one another and are drawn centuries before take us by surprise,
caught in the cages of our voice and blurred
the candle that lights up little or nothing
reeling in this chandelier suicide.
abortion These pills will not erase any verse,
single syllables of a name
drowns in the uterus mirror and written my letter
that appears in my nightmares every Tuesday and Thursday.
not learn morse code to tell you not to beat my lack
make me ...
Rima consonant someone crossed my name on my back,
mouth of my flower vase implantandas,
looking with my mouth your chest, but none of them exists ... Tabs
drops a god close your eyes and eyelids
are Christs have just beaten three times denied.
Where is the melody that you not whispered in my ear
so I slept in my crib?
I'm not a cyclops who wants to fly and spit on the heights
streets where cars did not honk or train pass over him.
butterflies were flying over your navel because worms
and I had wanted to depart from thy womb, leaving my footprints
bloody with your blood and mine,
to ring a bell and borrow the keys to a house.
a wolf's eardrums barely heard me cursing
and since then howl at the moon is a sphere of comfort,
broken piece of a music box
orphan of a deity that once knew my eyes when they were heavenly.
Primohermano of Treplyov and its gull drawn,
my skin are the bandages from his wrists
and my angel saves the provider of those broken feathers.
The dirt from my nails is the junk that hides the sea, Titanic
rings included and syphilitic sailors from another century.
diesciocho carat Gold says your palate dry, dry
not name, to cover myself with dirt before parirme ...
I bit the placenta of impotence but had no teeth
felt like an earthquake and I forgot to hate ...
were 1.5 milligrams of a hitman, hitman
tell day after, fire extinguishers pharmacy ... Be the
I do not care really,
Isaac I befriended a morning drinking tequila with salt
and even wrote some verses cadaveric and exquisite, rhymes
consonants of a name that someone crossed out on my back,
mouth of the vase of flowers my implantandas,
looking with my mouth your chest, but none of them exists ...

"Aktion Sorgenkind" by Gottfried Helnwein
http://hispano.helnwein.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment