Monday, August 23, 2010

Chocolate Syrup Out Of Carpet

The Freemasons and The Sea Inside Tutankhamun

Dripping covered by tree roots hurricane eye that
made sure the wood of the coffin of someone
not mine ...
sap, juice of the earth, and the fog, icy breath of the moon,
forever alien and distant
unspeakable words in the ear of the desert
stabbed by the voice of a dying camel
saying goodbye humming a tune unpublished
morphine Symphony in C sharp ...
A stringless bass in the basement of myself
closes his eyes and sees a pair of ballet
that polio became a pair of mutilated
glass eyes drawn on a crumpled paper
and across the pizza delivery phone
and nearer me between the sheets, tubes and bandages
and deeper depths where I shot and I do not die
and a drop of serum and another and another
versus silence the noise of the sea waves ...
Dead Sea Dead Sea
reincarnated as a glass of water
three funds would be better targets
gin and death like a dog that barks at the ambulance
and then goes to sleep in bed
where the corpse of his master has left a gap to land
forever ...
to survive the poetic and medical history and be
sleeper kerosene torch fire centuries ago did not pronounce or meat
chemotherapy psychoanalytic Freud
a vegetarian who eats nails and the wax fruit
on the table and pours a glass of wine ...
'm a pile of bricks on a wheelchair
cancer landscape, silent pendulum, spring stuffed ...
That's the only truth
I just feel your hand on the nape
as who takes the pulse of a corpse
and the other on my chest, is a telegram
closed and your tears confirm that you understand me and even if you
sleep curled up like me want to die
because if I touch just
paralyzed like a bull in the third to kill the bullfighter lame foot
kiss and left the sword in his last kiss tongue steel ...
My will is written in the most hidden of my navel
I leave all to whom I untangle the hair in the morgue and pull my bust Bronze sea ...
Dead Sea Dead Sea
reincarnated as a barrel of oil
like petals of a flower swept
dismembered and the stray bullet lodged in the broken stem
after ending cocktail of falling forward
to infinity well
shadows where the seven seas are dead

"Sanctuary # 2" by Mary Daniel Hobson
http://www.marydanielhobson.com/
OFFSHORE Trailer (film by Alejandro Amenabar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment