Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How A Virgen Woman Look Like?

Sexual

plant male an endangered species
traveling alone in a zeppelin to nowhere
below me are the ant and ant queens,
caged lions and free
's arms Venus de Milo
buried and the rest, which preserves humanity, they say it is art
that is also under me,
like a rock my foot chained to crawl naked on my journey.
reflectors are eggs hatched by fleeing from themselves,
hail and there are grenades that have come from the same womb,
no sex until hoarse as inert
is an axiom of subsistence,
a war of flesh against flesh postpartum neutered through the eye of a needle ...
I carry in my heat a pint of blood donated
and my wallet a picture of my mother,
the rest have been abandoned in the crumbling of the blue genes, reproduction
silent playback empty
as a factory dvd's being virgins masturbatory
into nothingness,
embryos all
bullet Rubber shot to the heart of the deceased.
I peel and seeds from the fruit of oil and saliva,
schizophrenic hybrid, evolutionary, and domesticated,
chewed by science and art,
grain of sand stuck in the nut of clocks ...
I stopped and made the future of a wooden doll that sat on my lap,
I did talk to my voice, say my parliament, and now
shut me
are crushed by Sandy Sandy ,
as a Moebius strip cut off and thrown into the fire ...
ashes are not just traces of fire, are also
genital wildfire that burned us,
that survived and that invades the pores,
that we deny because it's not ours,
invertebrate alien and ties us to our shadows boned ridiculous
witnesses the eviction of oblivion ... Nothing
forget fetuses, especially we,
forget even death, not even discovered ...
And what we found ...?
nudity, sex, sin, the silence ...?
The wheel, fire, America, a star ...? We
conquerors of our navel sealed by another
echoes of semen from another century,
gadflies tag flying around a corpse ...
Barcode hidden in fractals,
like vomit played himself
and creatures await incubators will also be vomiting,
beats that will become locked hidden door slamming
already latent in the depths of a being
me but I will not say to take my own eyes ...

"Evolution" by Otto Rapp
official web

0 comments:

Post a Comment