Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Megaphone Voice Changer

The arsonists and the summit of Everest

This sun is that a relief in the currency that looks like a sky
I swear there will be a number of the other side when we finally fall, because fall
one day to another, I'm sure.
courting Peacocks will not see their shadows,
be reading the labia of a mine dead
dead or indifferent do not care,
resizing thing as silence dry
is the flapping of a butterfly dissected
Moses broke the table against the calf, and God,
fruit that grows in the summit of Everest.
What is snow and what is the asphalt? Cursed
not respond to touch me, cursed me, cursed all ... Foundations
facts
costume jewelry with diamond while writing on the wall during these days I locked
as a Rubik's Cube split off looking at your pieces on the floor
not so much known name ...
recognize naked in the mirror and
genes is like having the first straw and cleaned in the wedding dress of my mother, hybrid
treachery and semen, white breast inside and outside ,
thick gray locked in the erect member Oedipus
gray because yes, sometimes the sky is pink and sometimes not,
because the shadow follows us as did any good ...
not come to visit me, you're with me on every beat, but do not come,
to bring me a lamp shade and nothing else?
I know you do not like you enjoy burning the filament see
but it's like in the bathroom humming the song of the summer, burn
see reassures me, is like biting your nails, like writing poetry ...
is beautiful to see how the landscape becomes diffuse with a focus
quiver trees are anchored forever as pawns in a chess abandoned
your face becomes another, like if you petted a distance, your I've seen,
the clock, yes, the clock back it seems painted by Dali, if you wanted to see it, only if you want ...
only see blood on the sand in the arenas,
do not care if it is blood of a bull or matador, only see blood if the blood is not theirs.
There are no matches or stoves, only half of pills and addicts
told you, is the summit of Everest without snow and without fire.
fourth degree burns on his arm and a whore referral to psychiatrist
Years spinning sheep for the soul, kissing her virgin pussy on the ex-girlfriends,
and eye drops .. .
At naptime if you shout "Eco" rumbles and you feel two or three times,
if you shout "Fuck" does not feel anything ...
I'll tell you not to come, you do not yell "Eco", which basically know what I mean.
teetotaler If I'm here they are fire and ice than abstainers,
eating leftovers as
dogs fighting over the bones to bury and dig at the summit of Everest ...
ironically are the steps to fire, every time I look I laugh,
seem as if they were made of ash, dark color and have that consistency that fragile.
Everything is made of ash, fire off, desecrated graves, bone powder,
alone in the center of the earth moving lava rocks as the saliva in your mouth.
What is gold and what is mud? Cursed
not respond to touch me, cursed me, cursed all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment