Saturday, May 7, 2011

Army Counseling Examples For Fighting

Frankenstein's monster

night meeting between the monster and Dominguet

The monster knocks on the door of Dominguet at dawn

"Who is the monster?" Dominguet wonders overnight. For a moment saw something move outside his door. It was the monster.

Monster: Hello!
Dominguet: But .. but ... If you are the working class!
Monster: In fact, I'm the product of a sick mind. I created elites. I was born in Industrial Society
Dominguet : You're horrible! Stay away from me!
Monster: Oh, no! You do not! I reject you too. As soon as I created disowned me and left me to my fate. I was left out of the world and I was denied the pleasures of life and passions. I refused the love. I hated and despised. Fled from my company. I felt so lonely! I've only beaten
Dominguet: What did you do meantime?
Monster: promised revenge. Declared war on the world. But my loneliness was so unbearable, negotiated peace in exchange for company
Dominguet: Ah! And of course, built another monster for you, another product of the Industrial Society, which does not make you feel so alone. I'm afraid I misled you, created another monster and hiceron that pagases for it. All these products piling up in dumps in the garbage in the gutters are they your friends? In fact you feel alone, even more alone. You gave up your fight against the world "and what have you become? You all day tabletting
Monster: Ohhhh! (Piercing scream) I have millions of kilos of love to give!

(Dominguet is puzzled, he'll give his hand to comfort him, but withdrew at the last moment)
Monster: am monstrous I've been too time consuming soma
Dominguet: Far from rolling hills are still here green. You have no future. Disappear exactly the same day that disappears Industrial Society. If you have children, children in the future will be beautiful, nothing will seem to you, but will your children. Kill your creators declare war on the world and not be agreed respite or duped them with peers rubber.
Monster: (Here the monster Dominguet look at the eyes) I love you (crying)
Dominguet: I love you, but stay away from me

0 comments:

Post a Comment