Friday, October 10, 2008

Gmc Changing Yukon Body Style

THE HOUSE OF THE HOUSE OF GEMA

Here I present my fourth and last time house, now I am more to the scenes, I have finished it in December 2007 and was a gift for my niece, Valeria. It has actually been a gift in partnership, Mary, the matron of Valeria has made the financial investment and I have set the "labor", I think it has brought her a real surprise and has been a gift that has impressed .... Here are a VALERIA the uniform has released this year ...
On this occasion I purchased a kit from the store houses:

http://www.tiendadecasitas.com/

This time it is the model "Cambridge." I was responsible for assembling, preparing walls, floors, etc.. and decoration, purchase of furniture, accessories and more. With my previous experience still improved my purchases through the network to different parts of the world ... Valeria's cottage is certainly multicultural ....

continued ... of course ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment