Friday, October 10, 2008

Shaolin Monks Uniform



Well this is my third house, the finish in December 2006 and I built for my niece Gemma ... well, they've given the Kings ... but always by my statement ....
As this construction has been in these "modern times" and I saved a lot of documentation. On the other hand, for decoration and because of the Internet have made numerous acquisitions abroad, achieving truly unique and precious objects ... I present to you the beneficiary of the work ... GEMA :




The house was built from a kit, apart from its construction I have done all internal reform: floors, walls, ceilings and furniture, decoration ... etc ... I will upload photos, both the construction process such as furniture, accessories, etc ...

DOVER model is:


This kit was acquired, not through Internet:

http://www.tiendadecasitas.com/

also acquired some of the papers Shopping and many accessories, I recommend a service almost 24 hours, and absolute seriousness.

And here's a sample of my building ... and go deeper ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment