Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rusian Family Naturism

miniaturization process

I present a work that is quite laborious, but the result is really satisfying.
The first job that we ask is to research, we want to miniaturize the work, in my case the Internet downloaded in PDF format, you can also scan images from any work that you have at home, etc..


We must adjust the size of the book pages you want printed, in case you are working on the scale 1 / 12 the ideal is that the measures do not exceed too the 2 x 3 cms.

Once we set the text we have to cut, in my case it was 180 pages one by one, no less ...

We're done cutting, now we glue the pages in the "back" and let it dry.


prepare tapas, in my case I did a scan on an original book and a high quality printing. You can also find some cover on the internet ...

reinforced the inside of the lids and lined ... not forget that it is very important that the work fits in to reality ...

Glue the backs of the pages along with the caps and let dry few hours.


varnish the outside of the book, this creates an effect that mimics quite well the texture of the skin ... needless to say that the impression must be of good quality because if the paint gets all the colors.

As you can see the result is great, there you have original and miniature. I'm working on the "Breviary of Isabella the Catholic, I have it ready when you show it.

I hope this "workshop" I have been interesting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment