Saturday, October 4, 2008

Iphone 4 Alarm Clock Silent

CASITAS .-

For about two years after my first experience with plaster playhouse, PLANETA DE AGOSTINI began releasing a collectible: "Create and Decorate Your Doll's House. "

For another couple of years I to follow week to week ... included with each issue you either a cabinet or a part of the house ... lateral wall, roof bit ...

furniture and accessories in general were pretty good, and certainly very interesting bundles, but as for the construction of the house that's another story ...

When I finally finished the series had been quite a while, I started to work following step by step instructions of the publisher. What was my surprise when I see that the tones are different depending front wall ... that the tables did not fit exactly into the slots .... The roof was practically impossible placing ... if you put it right on the one hand, the other is misplaced ... anyway ... other real odyssey ... I finally got to finish it, but experience taught me that it is better to buy the complete kit to build in a position, maybe someone else has had more luck and all went well, but mine was another religious experience ... For my next works actually bought the whole structure together and had no problem ...

I must say that at that time also met the construction photos, wallpaper, etc.. but what I can show you are each of the rooms, and I can tell you details of each stay, etc. because the house still still in my possession ... I'm really proud of my next houses, but this is the first I built for myself, and I did it with so much hope and work that despite its imperfections on my inexperience is one of my most special ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment